Planning an event can be stressful to say the least. Whether you’re an event organiser, agency or brand manager, sorting branding out to ensure that both your brand and others are well represented at an event – should be as pain-free as possible.
Over the past 21 years, we’ve developed solutions with this in mind to ensure that we take the pain out of branding an event. In short… we sell the problem we’re solving, not our products. This alone has set us apart from our competitors and ensuring that we’re the market-leaders in event branding. Although we deal with the biggest brands locally and internationally, the same passion to help our customers is shown to our smaller customers because at the end of the day… we’re all about the people and their brands.
Whether you’re a moms & pops outlet or a global franchise, you’ve invested everything into building your brand and we respect this investment. With this investment, quality needs to be at the forefront of any decision when it comes to branding, as this greatly affects how your customer perceives your brand in the public eye. Quality has been and always will be key for us at Expand a Sign – merging the elements of value, ease of use, durability and aesthetics into the high-quality products and service we offer.
• We weave and treat our own fabrics to ensure only the highest standards are met.
• We’ve invested in the best print technology available to ensure that you have peace of mind knowing that your CI is maintained. All our inks used in production are water-based and non-toxic.
• Our Event Kits take the stress out of branding an event by offering a selection of tailor-made products ideal for any business or sporting event.
• We’re capable of handling any order size. Whether it’s 1 or 1000 units. Rest assured, we can brand any size event.
• We offer custom or off-the-shelf solutions. Our expert team can help conceptualise your event with you and provide the best advice to make your event dream, a reality.
• We offer dedicated customer service with a seamless ordering process – which means you deal directly with your account manager (you’re not a number to us).
Your branding says a lot about you and your brand. Think about it… 99% of the time, your consumers interact with the brand itself before the product or service offered. Whether it’s through various media channels or branding, our initial engagement is on an emotional level. So, don’t let your brand be let down by your branding. First impressions last, so Invest once instead of buying twice and we’ll do the rest.